The Chatelaine Bed and Breakfast has offered sublime hospitality since 1985, making the small Inn an Icon in the Happy Valley community, only six miles from the Penn State campus. The dowager innkeeper, Mae McQuade, was named Pennsylvania Hospitality Innkeeper of the Year for 2003. Daughter Amanda, partner Inn-Time, is fast becoming Innkeeper of Next Resort! Together they cater to all your needs and excel in all the Art of Inn-dulgences from Inn-credible Beginnings to old family favorites, Inn a Family Way. New to their repertoire is the supreme art of Loving Liaisons or Weddings al Fresco at the Chatelaine. Spring 2010 will find promises kept by the Keepers of the Keys to those in love and loving their lives together.
- Our Range of Services include Romantic Getaways, Enchanted Engagement Interludes, Bridal Showers, Once in a Lifetime Weddings and Receptions, Renewal of Vows, Anniversaries, and the Culmination of it all at Family Reunions.
- Our Bed & Breakfast Accommodations for the Honeymoon Couple and Bridal Party expand to Inn-Tandem Arrangements for All your Party at the Charming Small Inns of our B&B Colleagues.
- The Verdant Lawn serves as Carpeting for your Tented Affair with Vows Repeated on the Sunlite Patio, In the Romantic Gazebo, or Before the Vintage Estate Gate used as Garden Sculpture.
- Auxiliary Shelter is Surprisingly Soothing in the Carriage House Greatroom with its Blue-Sky Ceiling, French Doors, Vintage Chandeliers, & Charmingly Eclectic Furnishings.
- The Deck in the Ell forms a Delightful Liaison Between the Tent and the Greatroom where Shabby Chic Seating, Melding with Surroundings Inside and Out.
- ADA Bathrooms are the Surprise of the Venue, and the Caterers Kitchen completes this Triumphant Renovation.
So, Now is the Time to Choose your Special Dates with Mae and Amanda at the Chatelaine, May through October dates for up to 150 guests. Earlier or Later Dates in the Carriage House for 50 or Less.
(Other Dreams on your Wish List? Ask, for Surprises are our Forte!)
Visit http://www.chatelainebandb.com/wedding.html for more information.
347 West Pine Grove Road
Pine Grove Mills, PA 16868
Contact: Mae McQuaide
Telephone: (814) 238-2028
See Our NittanyWeddings.com Advice Articles: