Your Wedding Cake is a central part of your celebration. It is usually the big dessert at the end of your reception meal, plus it can be a centerpiece of your decor. So since it is such a big deal, you want to make sure you get it right. Like everything with wedding planning, you might not realize how many details there are about wedding cakes until you actually get in there and start working on it. It is easy to contact a baker and the first thing you want to know is "How much is this going to cost?"
Well, being budget-friendly is definitely important, but the price of the actual cake is just the tip of the icing in terms of your selection of who will make your dream cake. Here are some additional questions you should be asking your cake baker to help you make the best choice.
The questions in non-video form are:
1. How do you come up with a design?
2. When is the best time to have the cake delivered?
3. Our wedding is in the summer, and the venue has no air conditioning, what would you recommend for flavors and display?
4. What are the advantages/disadvantages of tiered cakes, sheet cakes, and cupcakes?
5. Do you provide a cake stand, or will we need to provide one?
Thanks to M&C Cakery for the tips.
M&C Cakery was formed when Melissa, who has a passion for fun and whimsical decorating, met Catie, who has a passion for creating deliciously sinful cupcakes! Together we created M&C Cakery, a place to get gourmet cupcakes and cakes designed to fit your vision. We can do simple, we can do grand, and we can do anything in between!
Contact: Melissa Stitzer
(814) 360-2097 or (814) 880-4923