Your wedding reception food. It involves food and the food decisions are based on how much the food costs - right? Not really. There is much more to caterers besides the food cost alone. Here are some additional questions to ask your caterer besides the price.
1. What are your most popular (or signature) dishes?
2. What are some things that separate you from other caterers in the area?
3. Do you have any suggestions that have worked well for a reception layout at our venue?
4. What are your best catering packages that fit within the season of our wedding, and our venue?
5. If we do not see exactly what we want on your published menus, are you willing to work with us to customize?
6. Are you willing to work with us to fit a more economical budget, understanding that the extent of services may decrease to make that possible?
7. Do you offer any special incentives that make you stand out from competitors?
8. Are there other items and services that your company provides beyond the food, such as tents, tables & chairs?
9. Are you available on this date?
10. What services and hardware is included in your quote or catering packages?
Hoagʼs Catering is “at the heart of your event”. From catering to party rentals, we are your one-stop wedding shop. Hoag's has been doing business for nearly 70 years. We specialize in catered wedding packages - complete with linen, service-ware, appetizers & dinner. We also offer a full selection of event rental hardware - such as party tents, tables, chairs, antique farm plates, linen & much more! We are best known for our home-style approach to cooking, summer grill menus, “pig-out!” barbecues, and friendly & flexible service. Whether your dream wedding venue is in a rustic barn, backyard, or banquet facility - come see us to discuss what we can do for you!
Contact: Ashley Huey
2280 Commercial Blvd.
State College, PA 16801